SENTIMENT CHE

El sentiment d'una afició, el teu fòrum d'opinió sobre el València CF

Bienvenidos los nuevos foreros, por favor leed las normas y disfrutemos del foro: NORMAS DEL FORO

Dani Parejo, new signing for the 11/12 season.

Forum for English-speaking visitors
Mensaje
Autor
hoser

Dani Parejo, new signing for the 11/12 season.

#1 Mensajepor hoser » 14 Jun 2011 16:57

Dani Parejo has been officially signed. Contract is for 5 seasons. Not sure if it was part of the deal, but Moya is going on loan to Getafe.

Imagen

Some info:

Height: 182 cms
DOB: 16th of April, 1989
4 Goals and 5 assists in 44 matches last season.

I believe he is an attacking midfielder by trade, so I think in some measure prying him away from that corporate entity of monetary absurdity that is Real Madrid is a means to try and redress the magic that was lost when number 21 left the Mestalla for the not so sunny climate of Manchester.

Seems like a good crosser of the ball, and I hope his ability to be a deeper threat in the centre of the pitch brings some more verticality to Valencia's game. Decent on deadballs, at least it appears that way. I would have preferred Garnero, but then again Parejo seems to have a bit of a better knack for scoring goals.

I have a few questions though. What does this signing mean for Isco's immediate future? I realize that he is still young, but I'd like to think in a few years he should be in Valencia's line-up. Also another attacking midfielder comes to mind: Aaron Ñiguez. What exactly has happened to him?

Drakul
Moderador
Contactar:

Re: Dani Parejo, new signing for the 11/12 season.

#2 Mensajepor Drakul » 14 Jun 2011 23:28

We missed you and rubenche!
Imagen

hoser

#3 Mensajepor hoser » 15 Jun 2011 15:47

Drakul escribió:We missed you and rubenche!

Well, I think some of the loss was felt because of the switch from sentimentche.com to .es.

Anyway, I didn't have many opportunities to watch Valencia in 2011, so I didn't feel the need to comment. But, with the absence I realized I missed watching the team, missed the sometime highs and the occasional lows. So, as a result, I'm uncertain of what's going on with the team. My general guess is the following:

Unai remains. Some bums are leaving, a few remain (Christ, I'm beginning to think that Albelda is like an incurable STD for this team), and new faces bring a renewed sense of hope on the horizon. Also, central midfield still remains somewhat a mess. Is Banega leaving or staying?

Lastly, has scoring for the upcoming season been figured out? Valencia lost out on Gameiro, sure, but will Jonas provide a prescription for Valencia's scoring ill(s)?

Drakul
Moderador
Contactar:

#4 Mensajepor Drakul » 15 Jun 2011 16:56

There was no need for Gameiro. It was a good oportunity, they wanted to take advantage but PSG appeared with lots of money. I have good hopes for Jonas. I consider him a very clever striker, his moves are excellent.

The major problem for Parejo is a clause in his contract that allow Real Madrid to buy him for 12 (1st year) or 14 (2nd year) millions. We are not a small club to accept those terms.
Imagen

Rafael

#5 Mensajepor Rafael » 21 Jul 2011 13:46

I'm back! In the last days, I tryed logging in to sentimentche.com again and again, but
...Today someone told me the website domain name had changed to sentimentche.es, FML!

A very good chinese madridista inferred Dani Parejo was much better better than Sergio Canales. I cant wait to see the guy wearing blanquinegro to eat Los Merengues! :D
Pep Claramunt:" how can a child from Valencia represent his land better than by representing the colours of Valencia?"

Imagen

hoser

#6 Mensajepor hoser » 28 Jul 2011 16:15

Rafael escribió:I'm back! In the last days, I tryed logging in to sentimentche.com again and again, but
...Today someone told me the website domain name had changed to sentimentche.es, FML!

A very good chinese madridista inferred Dani Parejo was much better better than Sergio Canales. I cant wait to see the guy wearing blanquinegro to eat Los Merengues! :D

Don't know enough of either Parejo or Canales to comment.

Anyway, it was a few weeks ago, but Pablo Piatti also signed with Valencia. A good signing - I think Rubenche would have liked the signing. He has been pretty prolific for Almeria, though I wonder if his goal scoring rate will go down with Valencia. I think he has been given Vicente's old number, #14.

Volver a “CHE WORLD”