SENTIMENT CHE

El sentiment d'una afició, el teu fòrum d'opinió sobre el València CF

Bienvenidos los nuevos foreros, por favor leed las normas y disfrutemos del foro: NORMAS DEL FORO

Non-Valencia La Liga Football thread

Forum for English-speaking visitors
Mensaje
Autor
Drakul
Moderador
Contactar:

Re: Non-Valencia La Liga Football thread

#21 Mensajepor Drakul » 28 Oct 2009 09:18

Imagen

Imagen

rubenche

#22 Mensajepor rubenche » 28 Oct 2009 11:05

Imagen

they already want him out :D

hoser

#23 Mensajepor hoser » 28 Oct 2009 14:22

It looks like Pellegrini has aged 15 years in two months simply by coaching Real Madrid. Shame really, as I actually think he's a pretty good coach. Oh well, I guess Florention gets what he paid for: an excellent supporting cast for el dios 'Raul' who have no idea on how to defend. If Real Madrid wins nothing this year then it will surely be the biggest Nelson Muntz 'Ha! Ha!' heard in Spanish football.

I hope the utter competitive collapse of Real Madrid this season signals that players might be available. It'd be nice to have Granero playing for Valencia.

rubenche

#24 Mensajepor rubenche » 05 Dic 2009 22:59

It's not La Liga but Sporting terminated contract with Angulo, he played only 4 games with them. :D Is this enough reason? wtf...

I wonder whether madrid manage to take back C Ronaldo's red card, or else he can't play against us. :)

btw Sevilla only drew, so we can go up 3rd.

hoser

#25 Mensajepor hoser » 24 Mar 2010 11:46

Sevilla has decided that Manolo Jiménez is better served on the unemployment line rather than on the sideline of a football pitch. Their recent form, even matches without a win, will do that I guess. Nacho Oria and Ramón Orellana are temporarily in charge.

I don't know if the coaching change will be enough for Sevilla to catch and pass Valencia, but I do expect them to play better for their final ten matches of the season. The fight for fourth will be pretty interesting. As of right now Mallorca holds it, but Sevilla, Athletic Bilbao, and Deportivo are in the mix. Not sure if Villarreal or Atletico can catch fourth, but then again it would be neat to see a team like Getafe play in the CL.

hoser

#26 Mensajepor hoser » 29 Mar 2010 16:57

Not La Liga related, but sort of Valencia related.

Remember Excelsior Mouscron, the team that Carboni and Djukic went to work for june 2009? The team is officially bankrupt, as they forfeited the rest of the season in December. Don't know where it leaves the team, or Carboni for that matter, but they certainly won't be playing in the top flight of the Belgian league for at least a few years.

rubenche

#27 Mensajepor rubenche » 21 May 2010 18:15

Genius nike ad for the WC, if you haven't seen it, then it's a must.

Enlace al video

hoser

#28 Mensajepor hoser » 08 Jun 2010 22:57

Not Spain related at all, but the NY Times had a lengthy article on the production of a football player in Ajax's system and how it compares to the more US idea of talent being born and not made.

It's worth a read:
NY Times: How a Soccer Star is Made.

Volver a “CHE WORLD”