SENTIMENT CHE

El sentiment d'una afició, el teu fòrum d'opinió sobre el València CF

Bienvenidos los nuevos foreros, por favor leed las normas y disfrutemos del foro: NORMAS DEL FORO

Valencia's New Website

Forum for English-speaking visitors

Do you like Valencia's redesigned website?

Yes/Si/Oui/Da/Ja
83%
No/No/Non/Nyet/Nein
17%
I'm indifferent
No hay votos
I have no opinion
No hay votos

Votos totales: 6

Mensaje
Autor
hoser

Valencia's New Website

#1 Mensajepor hoser » 25 Nov 2008 15:31

Well, I guess Valencia finally decided to say goodbye to 1998 website design and updated their website. I like it so far, but that's mainly because it has much more information available. For example, the stats for VCF Mestalla were non-existent before. Now, you can actually see that Ximo Forner has played 7 times as a starter. Still, there are some kinks that need to be ironed out, but it's a decent website so far. And it seems to be firefox friendly too!

valencia_campeon
Contactar:

Re: Valencia's New Website

#2 Mensajepor valencia_campeon » 25 Nov 2008 19:13

I like it more than the old page. :)
Imagen

jose_che

#3 Mensajepor jose_che » 25 Nov 2008 22:44

hoser escribió:Well, I guess Valencia finally decided to say goodbye to 1998 website design and updated their website. I like it so far, but that's mainly because it has much more information available. For example, the stats for VCF Mestalla were non-existent before. Now, you can actually see that Ximo Forner has played 7 times as a starter. Still, there are some kinks that need to be ironed out, but it's a decent website so far. And it seems to be firefox friendly too!

Maybe, it has a better design than the old page. At least, it not appears like a town club website!

Sorry with my English :oops:

rubenche

#4 Mensajepor rubenche » 26 Nov 2008 09:30

To be honest I didn't notice any new thing, though I rarely visit that page. :) I thought that they're going to make a totally new website, but there's no major change.

Drakul
Moderador
Contactar:

#5 Mensajepor Drakul » 26 Nov 2008 09:52

Did you visit the new one or the old one?

New one: http://www.valenciacf.com
Old one: http://www.valenciacf.es

I like it, and surprisingly they used it! Last night they announced in the webpage the new player
Imagen

rubenche

#6 Mensajepor rubenche » 26 Nov 2008 11:23

Oh, I didn't know about valenciacf.com, maybe that's why I didn't see change. #-o
This new one is better looking.

Volver a “CHE WORLD”