SENTIMENT CHE

El sentiment d'una afició, el teu fòrum d'opinió sobre el València CF

Bienvenidos los nuevos foreros, por favor leed las normas y disfrutemos del foro: NORMAS DEL FORO

The meaning of "Amunt" in English

Forum for English-speaking visitors
Mensaje
Autor
Valensieli
Contactar:

#21 Mensajepor Valensieli » 10 Ago 2007 16:54

thanks a lot

Imagen

Imagen

tarongetvcf

#22 Mensajepor tarongetvcf » 10 Ago 2007 16:55

Drakul escribió:There isn't even one nationalist party represented in Valencian parliament!

Oh By the way, I forgot to tell you: right now we have the "Bloc" in our parliament. And they are making new proposals every day... (http://www.bloc.ws)
Imagen

tarongetvcf

#23 Mensajepor tarongetvcf » 10 Ago 2007 17:00

Valensieli escribió:thanks a lot

you're welcome ;)
Imagen

Drakul
Moderador
Contactar:

#24 Mensajepor Drakul » 10 Ago 2007 20:25

Of course I ment there weren't valencian nationalist at the parliament.

tarongetvcf escribió:
Oh By the way, I forgot to tell you: right now we have the "Bloc" in our parliament. And they are making new proposals every day... (http://www.bloc.ws)

Well, bloc party had to participate added to Izquierda Unida another national party. And by the way the Valencian nationalism of bloc has to be revised. There are a lot of Catalonya flags in their meetings.
Imagen

tarongetvcf

#25 Mensajepor tarongetvcf » 10 Ago 2007 21:23

Drakul escribió:Of course I ment there weren't valencian nationalist at the parliament.

Well, bloc party had to participate added to Izquierda Unida another national party. And by the way the Valencian nationalism of bloc has to be revised. There are a lot of Catalonya flags in their meetings.

You know they don't use those flags as Catalonian flags, but as valencian flags (it's not weird because it was the flag of the king, and we shared king with them). But well, I haven't entered into the language debate so I'm not gonna enter into this one either :P As i said, i would burn both flags together if doing so I could save our territory from destruction, or I could improve our education system. That's my nationalism (and I think bloc's too, that's why I'm in that party lol)
Imagen

heaven
Contactar:

#26 Mensajepor heaven » 10 Ago 2007 21:51

It's the fisrt time I see a discussion between blaverism and catalanism in English :lol:

You won't make us catalans! icon_wee

tarongetvcf

#27 Mensajepor tarongetvcf » 10 Ago 2007 21:53

heaven escribió:It's the fisrt time I see a discussion between blaverism and catalanism in English :lol:

You won't make us catalans! icon_wee

They're taking away the Paelaaaaaaa :D
Imagen

Aimar-21

#28 Mensajepor Aimar-21 » 13 Ago 2007 09:57

Interesting stuff. Thanks for your time.
Imagen

AMUNT VALENCIA

Ferran
Contactar:

#29 Mensajepor Ferran » 13 Ago 2007 12:03

Unfortunately the valencian nationalism in Valencia is very scanty. However we have several user in the forum who are valencian nationalist, we're young and I think valencian nationalism will be more strong in the following years.

Here in the valencian society, the spanish nationalism is installed and very extended. The situation is very far to other communities as Basque Country or Catalonia. I was in the Basque Country for holidays some weeks ago and all people speak their language, "euskera". And in some towns the indications for cars are only in euskera and it's too difficult to understand the way that you must take because euskera is very different to spanish. There, in that community, the nationalism is so strong that there is a big problem with ETA and its terrorism.

I support valencian nationalism because I think Spain must be a model of nation like United Kingdom. It can be Spain as name of a several independent nations group like Basque Country, Catalonia, Valencia, Galicia and the rest of the current Spain. Anyway, there is other opinion that thinks Spain and Portugal must be founded in a one nation called with a different name like Iberian nation, for example. For that reason I think Portugal can be also in the same group of independent nations I've said.
Imagen
Imagen

Volver a “CHE WORLD”