SENTIMENT CHE

El sentiment d'una afició, el teu fòrum d'opinió sobre el València CF

Bienvenidos los nuevos foreros, por favor leed las normas y disfrutemos del foro: NORMAS DEL FORO

Fans in England?

Forum for English-speaking visitors
Mensaje
Autor
che_ingles
Contactar:

Fans in England?

#1 Mensajepor che_ingles » 03 Jul 2006 23:55

Are there any Valencia fans living in England. I live in Oxford. I'm 1/4 Spanish and my Nan live in Benicalap, right near the new stadium development. I visit her regularly and spend alot of time in Valencia. Hopefully one day i'll be able to pack up and move.

So, any fans living in England?

[align=center]Imagen

Imagen[/align]

Drakul
Moderador
Contactar:

Re: Fans in England?

#2 Mensajepor Drakul » 04 Jul 2006 01:19

che_ingles escribió:Are there any Valencia fans living in England. I live in Oxford. I'm 1/4 Spanish and my Nan live in Benicalap, right near the new stadium development. I visit her regularly and spend alot of time in Valencia. Hopefully one day i'll be able to pack up and move.

So, any fans living in England?

I've been living in England until last year. I used to live in Camberley (Surrey Area), and there is a supporter's Valencia group in London. They meet in the Famous three kings (I used to go every weekend) in the west Kesington to see the most of the matches. I strongly recomended it to you. They are called che UK (or guiriche) and their leader is called Tristan (great man). You'll enjoy your matches in there like i did!

If you are thinking in going, please call to assure that the match is on that day.
Imagen

Ferran
Contactar:

#3 Mensajepor Ferran » 04 Jul 2006 13:09

che_ingles escribió:my Nan live in Benicalap, right near the new stadium development.

Right! And Benicalap also is the zone where Vicente grew up and was the great player who is now :wink:
Imagen
Imagen

che_ingles
Contactar:

#4 Mensajepor che_ingles » 04 Jul 2006 16:57

Drakul escribió:
I've been living in England until last year. I used to live in Camberley (Surrey Area), and there is a supporter's Valencia group in London. They meet in the Famous three kings (I used to go every weekend) in the west Kesington to see the most of the matches. I strongly recomended it to you. They are called che UK (or guiriche) and their leader is called Tristan (great man). You'll enjoy your matches in there like i did!

If you are thinking in going, please call to assure that the match is on that day.

Thanks for letting me know about this Drakul. I never knew there was an English supporters group.
[align=center]Imagen

Imagen[/align]

che_ingles
Contactar:

#5 Mensajepor che_ingles » 04 Jul 2006 17:45

I believe there is also a supporters group in Dundee? The Dundee bats?
[align=center]Imagen

Imagen[/align]

Drakul
Moderador
Contactar:

#6 Mensajepor Drakul » 04 Jul 2006 18:36

che_ingles escribió:I believe there is also a supporters group in Dundee? The Dundee bats?

Of course... we have in this forum one of them, but he didn't write in a long time.
Imagen

abraxas
Contactar:

#7 Mensajepor abraxas » 04 Jul 2006 18:56

Here's the profile of dundeebat: http://sentimentche.com/foro/profile.ph ... file&u=222

And this is Dundee Bats' web: http://www.dundeebats.co.uk

dundeebat

#8 Mensajepor dundeebat » 05 Ago 2006 12:53

i am still here drakul,
i've been very busy lately.

i still read the messages now and again when i get the time.
--------------------------------------
i haven't made any plans for new trips to mestalla,
we are waiting to qualify for the c/l, then the bats are going to make some
journeys to support valencia in the away games.

but i will be coming to valencia for the derby, and maybe two other games this season.
we will see how far we get in the c/l.

AMUNT

NuMAyALz
Contactar:

#9 Mensajepor NuMAyALz » 07 Ago 2006 09:00

Dundee bats are from scotland however...but still nice to know that our "valencianistaism" is spreading to more and more places. AMUNT VALENCIA!

oh btw i've started to post some videos on youtube.com, with the username billynumnum ;)
14 years old from lahore pakistan

Volver a “CHE WORLD”